The department of Physical science was established in 2005-2006 In the course of several years the Department could attract a wide spectrum of talented faculty. Our faculty has made significant contributions to novel interdisciplinary areas interfacing physics, chemistry and mathematics, The department has well-developed computing facilities and well-equipped laboratory. Our faculty is committed to excellence in teaching. The low student – to – faculty ratio in the Physical Sciences Department means students and faculty get to know each other, and students have easy access to faculty for discussions, help and with advice on their current course work or future plans. Many of our alumni are now teaching in chemistry and physics subjects at schools and colleges.
The Department of Physical Sciences at Dr. N.G.P .College of Education
- A rigorous basic education in teaching, learning and evaluation in theory and practice at various levels appropriate for students to prepare to become professionals in their selected teaching fields.
- An education appropriate for those students preparing to teach science in the secondary schools
- Coursework appropriate for students to understand physical science as part of their General Education curriculum
- Theory and practice in the physical science for those students preparing for models and improvised apparatus.
- Well equipped laboratory
- Computer systems with LCD Projector
- Department Library